||Online Administration Officer
||Chief Operations Officer/Corporate Secretary
||Media Relations Officer
Marketing and Program Development Officer
Project Coordinator, Mission Field
Project Team Members and Staff
|Mass Communications graduate is essential, but not required
Good in verbal and written communications
Preferably with knowledge in Web design, CSS, HTML, etc.
Knows how to use Google platform administration
SEO and e-commerce skills are essential, but not required
Access to Internet 24/7
Knowledge in Outlook, IMAP/POP
|DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
||The Online Administration Officer is responsible in maintaining online accounts of GMMN, to include but not limited to e-mail accounts, social networking accounts and other pertinent online accounts, and properly addresses to inquiries, applications, and concerns, and relay them to proper officers or personnel, if needed.
- Records all inquiries and online correspondences.
- Makes sure that all news, articles and updates being posted online have been verified, true and correct.
- Maintains the website, its contents and technical aspects.
- If required, communicates regularly with the nurses on site, project coordinator, operations officer and chief executive officer for project updates and progress.
- Posts news reports, articles, updates on the official website and social accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.).
- Promotes GMMN through visitations, regular consults and networking with other organizations for partnerships and collaborations.
- Maintains an official e-mail account: email@example.com
- Sends newsletter by print and email to the project partners, sponsors, donors and others.
- Ensures communication with the site nurses, and the members in the project team.
- Ensures regular communication with the project partner, sponsors, donors and others through SMS, calls, e-mails, and other possible ways and means.
- Maintains utmost care and consideration to the clients, project beneficiaries, patients, and others, in dealing with their concerns, especially to their health needs.
- Making sure that all queries and concerns sent online are being well addressed in an appropriate timely manner.
- May conduct training and alike with regards to promotions and presentations regarding GMMN.
- Participates in quality control and evaluation when needed.