Interested applicants may send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the subject the title of the position they want to apply.
||Media Relations Officer
||Chief Operations Officer/Corporate Secretary
||Project Coordinator, Mission Field
Project Team Members and Staff
|Mass Communications graduate is essential, but not required
Highly skilled in verbal and written communications
Highly skilled in writing press releases and reports
Knowledge in laying-out of newsletters
Knowledge in video and photo editing
Preferably with knowledge in Web design, CSS, HTML, etc.
|DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
||The Media Relations Officer maintains accountability in promoting GMMN through audio, video, and print promotions, and responsible in communicating with project partners, donors and sponsors, updating them with the progress and developments occurring in the Organization.
- Making sure that an event or activity has been properly documented and data has been gathered.
- Receives a copy of reports from the site and write news about these.
- Coordinate with the nurses on site, project coordinator and operations officer prior to release and public distribution of news reports.
- Gather photos and videos from the project sites and prepare a video presentation or photo presentation to be published in the Website and in the newsletter for release by print and online.
- Communicates regularly with the nurses on site, project coordinator, operations officer and chief executive officer for project updates and progress.
- Posts news reports on the official website and social accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.).
- Promotes GMMN through visitations, regular consults and networking with other organizations for partnerships and collaborations.
- Prepares and collects news reports, articles for newsletter.
- Edits articles and finalize them for layout and publishing online and on print.
- Maintains an official e-mail account: email@example.com
- Sends newsletter by print and email to the project partners, sponsors, donors and others.
- Ensures communication with the site nurses, and the members in the project team.
- Ensures regular communication with the project partner, sponsors, donors and others through SMS, calls, e-mails, and other possible ways and means.
- Maintains utmost care and consideration to the clients, project beneficiaries, patients, and others, in dealing with their concerns, especially to their health needs.
- Making sure that all news reports and articles that are being communicated and published are verified, true and correct.
- May conduct training and alike with regards to promotions and presentations regarding GMMN.
- Participates in quality control and evaluation when needed.